You are not alone in your treatment journey with multiple myeloma
It’s important to have open and honest conversations with your healthcare team. Use these questions to help prepare for your next conversation with your healthcare provider. You may want to also sign up to receive NINLARO resources and support emailed to you.
Questions you may wish to discuss
- Can this treatment help my symptoms?
- Why do I need this treatment? What benefits does it have?
- How will we know this treatment is working? How long will it take for me to see an improvement?
- I don’t have any symptoms. How do you know my multiple myeloma has returned?
- Can you help me understand how this treatment works?
- How will I know if my multiple myeloma is responding to treatment the way it should?
- What does it mean if I achieve remission? How will I know if my multiple myeloma is controlled?
- Can I make plans to travel?
Questions about lab work and tests
- What typical tests and scans will I need?
- How often do I need them?
- What tests/results should I keep track of?
- Can you explain the results of my tests?
Questions about taking the all-oral NINLARO treatment combination*
- How should I take NINLARO in combination with lenalidomide and dexamethasone?
- How will I remember to take my medication?
- How should I store my medication?
- What if I forget to take a dose of NINLARO?
Questions about side effects
- What are the possible side effects of treatment?
- Are there signs or symptoms I should look out for?
- Should I expect any new or worsening symptoms at this point in my treatment?
- What should I do if I experience any side effects? How can they be managed?
These questions are provided as a guide to prompt discussions that you may wish to have with your healthcare team, and they are not intended to be medical advice. You should follow the medical advice of your healthcare team.